Re: [OM] using Velvia

Subject: Re: [OM] using Velvia
From: SPeirce <SPeirce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:00:22 +0100
Cc: SPeirce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Stephen

I've been using Velvia for years and find that on my OM4t and Nikon
equipment, I get the best results (for landscape, flowers, water shots,
and architecture) setting the ASA to 64 and then setting the exposure
compensationtto -2/3.  However, I like very saturated brilliant color
and this technique works very well in the southwest, west, Colorado
plateau, and Mediterranean where the light is crisp and intense.  Hope
that helps.

Susan Peirce