Re: [OM] using Velvia

Subject: Re: [OM] using Velvia
From: brookswf@xxxxxxxx (BILL F BROOKS)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:14:50 -0600
Chris,  You're absolutely correct!!! Rating film higher means the camera
lets less light strike those little pieces of silver in the emulsion and
vice versa.  Overexposing "washes" the colors out...Sorry for the brain
f*rt,  I do know better, but I don't proofread as well as I obviously
should....

Bill >: )  <paste red here