[OM] Lenses to trade

Subject: [OM] Lenses to trade
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:15:09 -0600
Good Evening Zuikoholics;

I have the following lenses I am not using and would like to trade them for
others.

Lenses needed:  Zuiko 180 f/2.8
                Zuiko 300 f/4.5
                Zuiko 65-200 f/4

Lenses for Trade:  Zuiko 35-105 f/3.5-4.5, cap, hood, 81a tiffen filter
                   Zuiko 35-70 f/3.5-4.5
                   Zuiko 24 f/2.8
                   Zuiko 135 f/3.5
                   Vivitar 28 f/2 OM mount

I would be willing to trade combinations of lenses of equivalent value for
the lenses I desire.

Please contact me privately at:

mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Mike

Mike Stoesz, Rainbow Photography, 213 Grand Av., Laramie, Wy. 82070