Re: [OM] My Rebuttal to a Full Frontal Assault...

Subject: Re: [OM] My Rebuttal to a Full Frontal Assault...
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 21:14:16 -0700
Brian E. Robinson wrote:

> >> (Caveat: details below may not be exact, but jist is accurate) <<
>
> Reminds me of the line by the indian in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest:
> "Every thing that I am about to say is the truth. Even if it didn't
> happen." The indian was insane.

Maybe so. Or everyone else was.  At least the Indian got out of his hell.  You,
of course, know that the gist
of what I said was true. I have since verified that  had the details of where
you called and what you paid for
your 85/2 wrong.

> >> I answered his question best I could and then said that I had a few
> used Oly items I'd be selling soon and to let me know if he was
> interested.  Well, I never got ANY reply from him. <<
>
> "Only the shadow knows. brian, you don't know me from jack or adam. calm
> yourself and olympus lenses are available to you for a price new and
> used mostly the latter. the 24-48 is a joke so if you want to buy it go
> ahead. don't be shocked look out over the net you'll find what your
> looking for! fg"

I hope you're not attributing the above quote to me.  I am not fg and I don't
think the 28-48 is a joke.

> I apologize to you. I don't reply to everyone that send me mail and not
> everyone replies to me when I send them mail. I took your comments into
> account when I placed my order to Olympus Dude for a different lens. I
> possibly would have responded to you in the future but since you have
> joined the lynch mob you can probably forget that...

I accept your apology and apologize back at ya for making you feel lynched.
But I felt the way I felt too. I
feel like quoting the philosopher-king Rodney here. But I'll leave that to Gary
or others.

> MY CReDeNTiaLS: "GoD HaTH CHoSeN THe FooLiSH THiNGS oF THe WoRLD To CoNFouND
> THe WiSe..." (1 CoR 1:27 KJV)

My credentials: "I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam." - Popeye the
Sailorman.

george