Re: [OM] Frowning on Smile Photo and Video

Subject: Re: [OM] Frowning on Smile Photo and Video
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 16:18:55 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/98 11:27:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Brian, with all due respect, I'm a bit puzzled.  You had surfaced
 on this list a few short weeks ago, asked almost any conceivable
 trivia question (film, filters, batteries -- you name it), and got
 plenty of good, solid advice absolutely free of charge (admittedly,
 not from me, but then -- thank God, I don't teach freshman courses
 anymore :-)).

 However, when comes the time to spend your hard-earned $$$'s, you
 randomly(?) pick the least reputable photo mail-order stinkhole
 on the Planet, and almost get burned. All this -- without as much
 as giving anyone in this forum the chance to help you out with your
 OM needs, or at least to point you in the right direction.

 Now, pls, pls convince me why should anyone around here ever again
 take YOU seriously, or give YOU a second chance.

 Mildly pissed off,

 /Gary Schloss.
 Studio City, CA >>

Hi Gary,
I could not agree with you more!  There are few things that ruffle my
feathers.  BIG MOUTHS & FILTHY LANGUAGE in public are two on the top of my
list.  Thus the reason for my non participation in his 'What film do you use,
Kodak is CRAP" and others.  I think my mother would love to wash his mouth out
with soap and my father would give him a back hand across his "smart" lips.
Obviously a little more than "Mildly."
George - send my your 250 mm f2, I think I need it!
BW