Re: [OM] My Rebuttal to a Full Frontal Assault...

Subject: Re: [OM] My Rebuttal to a Full Frontal Assault...
From: ruckfogers@xxxxxxxx (Brian E. Robinson)
Date: 9 Jul 98 23:33
gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I accept your apology and apologize back at ya for making you feel
lynched. But I felt the way I felt too. I feel like quoting the
philosopher-king Rodney here. <<

Not purposefully pushing buttons but that apology was not direct to you
but to "fg" who expected a positive response from me for which I
neglected to deliver. What you are feeling is not the feeling of being
lynched -- no one but your accuser is confronting you -- but you are
experiencing the feeling of guilt...

--
PoSTeD 07/09/98 aT 23:33 PST uSiNG OUI Internet Mail 1.9 Beta 1
MY CReDeNTiaLS: "GoD HaTH CHoSeN THe FooLiSH THiNGS oF THe WoRLD To CoNFouND