Re: [OM] Frowning on Smile Photo and Video

Subject: Re: [OM] Frowning on Smile Photo and Video
From: ruckfogers@xxxxxxxx (Brian E. Robinson)
Date: 9 Jul 98 20:04
Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> You might want to give the photo.net "Where to Buy a Camera" page a
quick gander... <<

Thanks for the link. Right after I posted that message someone sent me
http://db.photo.net/neighbor/one-category.tcl?subcategory_1=Camera%20Sho
s which turned out to be a great site. Wish I had seen it earlier.

>> By the by, I live thousands of miles from B&H, ordered something from
them, and got exactly what I ordered at a good price. <<

I just ordered two lenses from them today. Thanks.

--
PoSTeD 07/09/98 aT 20:04 PST uSiNG OUI Internet Mail 1.9 Beta 1
MY CReDeNTiaLS: "GoD HaTH CHoSeN THe FooLiSH THiNGS oF THe WoRLD To CoNFouND