Re: [OM] Frowning on Smile Photo and Video

Subject: Re: [OM] Frowning on Smile Photo and Video
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 07:29:38 -0600
At 07:46 PM 7/8/98 +0000, Brain E. Robinson wrote:

>Here is my story and you draw your own conclusions.

[BIG snip]

>I personally will not ever do business with Smile again. Perhaps it was
>an honest mistake but I feel that I was baited and switched. I don't
>give people who try to take my money second chances.

Brian:

You might want to give the photo.net "Where to Buy a Camera" page a quick
gander, as well as their neighbour-to-neighbour section, for advice on places
to buy from (and those to avoid) in New York City and elsewhere.  The "Where to
Buy" page can be found at:

   http://photo.net/photo/where-to-buy.html

Good luck, and good learning.  (By the by, I live thousands of miles from B&H,
ordered something from them, and got exactly what I ordered at a good price.)

Garth