Re: [OM] Freezer Film!

Subject: Re: [OM] Freezer Film!
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 15:21:27 -0500
>I gotta side with Lee on this one.  Leave film in the plastic canister
>til it warms up. Stands to reason the condensation will form on whatever
>cold surface is in contact with the warmer air.  This will be the film
>can and the film itself if it's removed from the plastic canister.

Ditto.

Same principle as putting a camera in a ziplock freezer bag prior to
bringing it indoors during the winter.

BTW, anybody got any solutions to fogged lenses when shooting sunrises?  If
your equipment is cold (as it would be if you started shooting while still
dark) it will fog up and moisture will condense as the morning air warms.

Ken N.