Re: [OM] Freezer Film!

Subject: Re: [OM] Freezer Film!
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Jul 1998 08:51:31 +1000
Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> What can you say, it takes all kinds to make a world!

Not really, we just HAVE all kinds. :-)

Speaking as someone who grew up in 990midty[1], cooled metal is better
than a Fremen dewglobe!

It's amazing what can get inside a 35mm canister!  My wife had a roll
spoiled by, wait for it, ANTS ON THE FILM!   The lab actually sent the
roll on to kodak, unable to explain the failure in their processing
(blue spots on the negative).

cjb.

[1] Cairns, NQ.
--
| Christopher Biggs email:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | One of the founding membata,|
| Stallion Technologies, Queensland, Australia | Society for Creative Pluri. |