Re: [OM] Freezer Film!

Subject: Re: [OM] Freezer Film!
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 07:36:42 -0700

Denton Taylor wrote:

> I would think a pro wedding photog who will have a full medium format
> system, with backup, and lighting, will be carrying $5000 worth of equipment.
>
> Regards,
>
> Denton Taylor

I was at a wedding last weekend.  I was told the photographer had a reputation
as
one of the best. His equipment was: a Nikon F, an on-camera flash, and 2 or more
lenses (I saw him change lenses once, he mainly did the human-zoom dance.)  I
was
quite surprised. I'll be curious to see the photos.

george