Re: [OM] OT: TVs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: TVs
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 08:15:03 -0800
My 4K computer monitors are 28" I think. My 4K TV is 55". And I also
have a 30-something above the fireplace.

You don't have to buy the best, but I would say that the SONYs are
consistently better than the other brands at most price-points. It
isn't just the screens, but also the electronics.

As to the size, do a measurement of your sitting distance to the TV.
The proper VERTICAL dimension of the TV should be 1/5 to 1/8 of the
viewing distance. That's how you size TVs.

AG (flat but not forgotten) Schnozz