Re: [OM] OT: TVs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: TVs
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 17:49:21 +0100
Recently bought a 50" Sony 4K TV. Very happy with it. Sound is the best I have head from a flat screen TV. My sister has two Samsung ones and the sound from those is terrible.

Changed from a 32" 1368x768 Panasonic which we bought around 2008. Originally wanted a 43" as new designs without borders means that would be barely larger than the old 32". At the last moment saw the 50" on offer at only 50 Euro more than the 43" so took a chance on that. It seems large at first, but you soon get used to it and upsampling works very well, even with 570i channels. We are watching from about 11 feet away.

The old 32" will go in the bedroom, so be viewed from 10 to 11  feet away.

Mike