Re: [OM] OT: TVs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: TVs
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 12:09:20 +0930
This may be out of scope, but moving into the world of smart TVs there
is a lot more text on the screen at times...   I'd suggest trying to
look at one to see what it is like at your viewing distance. My better
half uses a pair of low-cost student-grade 4x30 binoculars  to read the
FTA/subscription program guides and youtube descriptions from 4.5m/15'
away on a 32" set.

davidt