Re: [OM] Subscription models run amuck

From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 01:55:55 -0700
On 7/15/2022 12:39 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
That was my experience with BMW also.

Things have changed. My first new car was a BMW 1600 in 1968. They were just getting serious about building a dealer network in the US. Shortly thereafter, the 2002 was a big hit.

That car did have things go wrong, but never so wrong that I couldn't drive home and make an appointment for service. I think the slight coolant leak may have been from driving from Las Vegas to the Calif. state line, on a hot day, never under 90 mph. 😁

Boy, they were simpler then!

No A/C Moose