Re: [OM] Subscription models run amuck

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 09:39:10 +0200
That was my experience with BMW also. I had one as a company car from 1998 to
2000, in Belgium. I loved letting it rip during my weekly drives to the suburbs
of Amsterdam to visit our head office. But of all the cars I have ever owned
(with the possible exception of a pathetic Chrysler I drove in Florida in the
1980s), the BMW left me stranded at the side of the road, waiting for
assistance, more than any other. Everything was paid for by my employer, so
financially no issue, but it is of course always a hassle.

In contrast, the only time I have needed assistance with my current Toyota (15
years, 230,000 km and counting) was a flat tire on the motorway.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx