Re: [OM] My soft-focus eye

Subject: Re: [OM] My soft-focus eye
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 12:01:00 -0800
> I don't have any answers to your questions, only my hope that it will all be
> resolved positively soon.

Unfortunately, I don't see this resolving quickly. <groan>

It's been a very interesting situation that has developed in the
medical industry. Last year, Covid shut down everything "elective" and
most everything else non-elective too. We were forced to delay or
cancel or eliminate all non-essential medical care. Well, you can only
delay so long. The pent-up demand has greatly increased the needs for
medical care and the medical care that would have been a simple fix is
now no longer a simple fix. Add to the issue is a massive
short-staffing caused by multiple factors, but mostly because of an
inadequate influx of workers to replace those leaving.

AG Schnozz