Re: [OM] My soft-focus eye

Subject: Re: [OM] My soft-focus eye
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:50:39 -0700
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>>

I gotta rant.
Be glad it isn't cancer.

I'd always heard, mostly from Merkins, about long wait times in Canada. I know there are
long wait times for things like knees and hips and such - non-life-threatening stuff. But
I'd always "believed" that surely, that wouldn't be true of life-threatening
illness.

<rant>My wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer on June 29th. Since then, she's
had bloodwork, an ultra sound, a CT, and most recently, an MRI. They all say there's
bad stuff going on down there.

But she has yet to have a single appointment with a real doctor.

I don't know the particulars, but it's time to up your game with the system(s). Been there, lost the game. If anything would likely have changed the outcome, it would have been earlier treatment.

Man, I'm so sorry to hear this.

Holding You in my thoughts,
  Moose