Re: [OM] My soft-focus eye

Subject: Re: [OM] My soft-focus eye
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 21:46:41 +0000
     Yeah, I've been aware of the problems with seeing any sort of doctor these
days. Even Dr. Pepper is in short supply.

     I'm being cautious to a fault these days, and I'm crossing my fingers that
the added precautions are helpful.  Not much else you can do.  Our infection
rate and positivity here are not bad compared to elsewhere, but that could
change.

>This won't make you feel any better, but that is about par for the practices
>these days.
>

>> Hmmm... It's a bit of an oxymoron when your ophthalmologist can't see you.

Chris

- Hunter S. Thompson