Re: [OM] Your camera is the best one

Subject: Re: [OM] Your camera is the best one
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 14:35:25 -0400
Yes, people like to make fun of Leica owners.  Leica owners, not Leica
users.  Some people consider Leicas to be collectible jewelry and put them
on shelves and wait until the prices go up.

I use my Leicas.  They have been dropped from mountains and dunked in
rivers and they just keep working.  I have used Leicas exclusively since
1978 except for one terrible year when I had to use digital and Leica had
not come out with a digital camera.  I used Canons.  Every time I come
across one of those files in my catalogs, I moan.  They are awful.  I can
tell the difference without even looking at the metadata.

The latest Leicas are not as durable as the early ones.  My boat sank in
Laos and my M10 went underwater.  It quit working.  I was astonished.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley