Re: [OM] Your camera is the best one

Subject: Re: [OM] Your camera is the best one
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 16:36:00 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
I couldn't watch all of this. It's the biggest collection of egotistical idiots
I 've seen in a long time. I've been shooting since the late SIXTIES, and I
have learned, if nothing else, that it's not the camera that takes the
pictures, it's ME. I have owned several Leica cameras in my life, and did they
make moy photos any better? Nope! This video just confirms two of my personal
rules. Most of us, myself included, want to improve our photography, and a new
camera simply won't do it. Working on our skills will. There is no magic
camera, I wish there were magic things in life, if there were I could play the
Tenor sax like Pete Christlieb and the piano like Ross Tompkins. Not gonna
happen.  And second, I hate videos. The beauty of the written word is that it
in these sort of situations and editor is involved, and these videos need to
have the dialog tightened and the ums ans awes removed.

My favorite, "Is that a Fuji? Oh, I remember when I was a child!" News flash,
jackass, you still are one.