Re: [OM] Your camera is the best one

Subject: Re: [OM] Your camera is the best one
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 14:28:49 -0800
> When I start messing with the sliders, it is like mixing too many
> paint colors to get the right color, it all tends toward brown mush.
> I don't have your skill level. But I do know how to move the clarity slider.
>
> I only ever see your exceptional results. So it is hard for me to really
> understand all the difficulties you are describing. I learn from the mush.

His Mooseness and I are process kings and queens. I'm thinking about
doing some illustrative editing to show the steps and what is required
for me to avoid the brown mush. However, I find that no matter how
hard I try, I can't avoid the brown much with either the 6D or the
GX85 files. Especially in regards to Alaskan atmospherics.

AG Schnozz