Re: [OM] Your camera is the best one

Subject: Re: [OM] Your camera is the best one
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 19:06:03 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
Seems far fetched but not impossible. I look at the example of the sensor used
by Sigma, which has so far, after years of tireless work, has failed to achieve
its promised benefits.

I would just be pleased  by a better four thirds sensor, as example,  something
about 24MP with on chip PDAF. That would shut me up if affordable.

Biil