Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 11:21:02 -0600
On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 12:14 AM Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, used to being wrong and comfortable with it.
>
> For the record, my choice in July, 2004 to buy a Canon Digital Rebel,
> rather than an Oly E-1 had nothing to do with
> pixie dust. There were two primary factors.

<lotta guff snipped>

Just like old times.  Me pulling your chain (and Ken's a little bit), and
Ken getting smacked upside the head.  Brings out the youngster.

Moose, you were always right in the decisions you made for yourself as best
I can understand them, and immensely cogent in explaining them, making some
of us smarter than we deserve to be by anything like our own actual effort,
and you've been an inspiration to more than just me, of that I am sure.  It
is a tribute to the ineffable that you and Ken both exist in my world.
None of the preceding is speaking for Ken, who never learned anything from
me because he is just way smarter than I am.

Now if this Topaz thing loves me like a rock, maybe I can even roust out
the E-1 for some walking about and test whether memory is truthful.
Apologies to the list for bringing up old jailbreak moments and enjoying it
so much.

Joel W.