Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:49:01 -0900
> My philosophy is sort of like Ken's, staying behind the cutting edge in
> new gear, frequently buying used.

Much of that has been a matter of purchasing power. I'd like to say
that it's because I'm the wisest cat in the local photography club,
but the truth is that I make the sacrifices on latest/greatest because
I have to choose between gas and GAS.

I'm very likely to get an E-M1 Mk2 or Mk3 though. With that I can shed
off a few items to consolidate the kit more. One camera replaces
three. That kind of thing.

AG Schnozz