Re: [OM] Monochrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Monochrome
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 22:29:44 -0800
On 3/5/2020 5:42 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
My eyes like color. Perhaps if I had some color blindness, B&W might have more
interest. Otherwise I like to saturate all my senses, not desaturate them.
You and my wife, both. She doesn't even pretend to tolerate my B&W
images. Maybe one or two, but generally not. But in all fairness, she
finds pinhole pictures to be "offensive" (her word) too.

This is interesting to me. Over some months, I would show Carol various Alt dot Moose photos, including pinholes, and weirder things. She didn't like any. I then made a book of a group of them, In book form, she really liked them. She liked the next one, too.

Presentation and context are important.

Abstracted Moose