Re: [OM] Monochrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Monochrome
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 22:33:57 -0800
On 3/5/2020 5:06 PM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 3/5/2020 04:20 PM, Moose wrote:
I have virtually everything I've ever shot on digital in my LR catalog. I just
mentioned the Panny 42.5/1.7 in a post, got curious what I'd shot with it, set a
metadata filter in LR, browsed, and noticed a photo I'd not processed before that I
quite like. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/4rApbaqXZMG6btW37>
I really like that shot.

Thanks!

My kind of taste as well. Images in images.

So many different things, that seem unrelated, going on at once, in a natural
subject.

Apropos my last post, out of camera, with Raw conversion defaults, this is really flat. Taken in afternoon deep shade of a redwood forest.

Red Woody Moose