Re: [OM] Monochrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Monochrome
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 11:59:55 -0800
On 3/5/2020 11:13 AM, Philippe wrote:
Sorry to hear this Tina - doesn’t your insurance cover this type of « incident
» ?

Else, you could still sell the body advertising it as the indestructible Leica Tina managed
to ruin … would sell hundreds to people in Asia who collect rarities I’m sure.

OTT : this is one more reason for me not to take expensive gear on trips. Theft,
accidents, etc. in a word risk is higher then. And yet, what wonderful photos
you’ve brought back over the years

The majority of my best photos have been made while traveling. That's a big part of the attraction and enjoyment of travel for me. I would never think of taking less than the best equipment for me on trips where it would avail me. What's the point of gear that stays home when it would be best used wherever I am?

dear Tina. Well worth the risk you took. Keep going :-)

Absolutely!

Back Up Moose