Re: [OM] Monochrome - Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] Monochrome - Moose
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 21:32:12 +0100
You’re right Moose, I also always take the best (suited) gear for that trip or
other ;-)

I’m just back from Egypt - took and used exclusively my weather sealed fuji and
zoom lens, on the dusty markets, on the windy road and in the sandy desert. And
also not weather-sealed lenses, which remained comfy at the bottom of the
camera bag sealed in Ikea deepfreeze bags … I’m editing my catch now, and so
far have NO regrets. Next time, I’ll travel even lighter ;-)

Best is such a absolutely relative misconception …

Amities

Philippe