Re: [OM] DIY Auto Repair - Sounds like a good idea. Maybe

Subject: Re: [OM] DIY Auto Repair - Sounds like a good idea. Maybe
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:31:14 +0100
The trick was to load the trunk/boot in slippery conditions - it is true that
at that time there was no ABS nor ESP and it all rested on the drivers reflexes
and sanity.
Ask Alice what I would do when we had the first coat of snow every year - find
a large free area and draw lace and festoons by practicing skidding and going
back on track …
never did that on open roads though, and always wore winter tires/tyres.

But oh what fun
it was to run
in that 125 HP sleigh …

Amities