[OM] Advice on OM 7 ??

Subject: [OM] Advice on OM 7 ??
From: Olaf Iwert <oiwert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:08:49 +0100
Cc: Olaf Iwert <oiwert@xxxxxxx>
Dear OM afficionados.

The time has come that I am finally tempted to get a Sony A7 to fit to all beautiful Olymus OM lenses via an adaptor in addition to maintaining the classical OM bodies.

Hence I am wondering what is your experence on which model would fit best ?
Is it the A7 S or the A7 R, respetively version ii for both models concerning sampling and pixelsize which would fit best to classical OM lenses image quaility ?

Also please comment on advantages / disadvantages of the Sony A7 versus the digital wonderbricks of Canon.

With best wishes
The second Iwert on the list