Re: [OM] Off list - Mixed lighting

Subject: Re: [OM] Off list - Mixed lighting
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:42:53 +0100
Cc: timhughes@xxxxxxxx, usher99@xxxxxxx
Thank you Flash Princes

There's no way I can "plan" a shot at Xmas, the whole house will look like a
pokemon den and I'll have to adapt instantly.
Nertheless, I'll try to get a flash before the season is out (sold mine years
ago when high ISO became available …)
But this very room is a real pain in the photog's … fundamentals.

I'll report when done, but must experiment before they turn up :-)

Thanks again, and again gentlemen.

Happy holiday season

Amities
Philippe