Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 22:22:09 -0800
On 2/7/2016 10:10 PM, ChrisB wrote:
Indeed, Moose.  Her voice is just that sort of voice: clear, beautiful and very
affecting.

A lady who sometimes sings behind me at church is equally as affecting, without being
as powerful as Carole’s.

Carol loved the voice of a woman she sung next to in this Chorale, and thought it as good or better than hers. Perhaps so, but no one out in the audience would know. :-)

And some 30 years ago, at a small gathering in Suffolk, a friend was playing
his guitar, almost to himself, when another friend suddenly burst into song, a
thrilling experience.

There is something about song and voices . . .

Indeed. For a while, I was singing in a small coral group, my voice being a perfectly pleasant baritone that helps the group sound good. :-) It was really a treat, especially when, as almost always happened, we pulled it out of the hat when in front of an audience.

La La La Moose