Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 16:34:56 -0500
I highly recommend you folks get your hands on a copy of Ethan Hawke's
excellent documentary Seymour, An Introduction. The subject is Seymour
Bernstein, a classical pianist of considerable renown, particularly as a
teacher. I will not even attempt to summarize how illuminating this biography
is, but it has much worth hearing, not only for those of a musical persuasion,
but for artists of any level or ilk, even photographers.

I had the pleasure of attending a screening of this film here on the Midcoast,
and was delighted to find myself seated across the aisle from Mr Bernstein. He
is delightful, witty, and wise. And oh, them hands!

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.