Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 06:10:11 +0000
Indeed, Moose.  Her voice is just that sort of voice: clear, beautiful and very
affecting.

A lady who sometimes sings behind me at church is equally as affecting, without
being as powerful as Carole’s.

And some 30 years ago, at a small gathering in Suffolk, a friend was playing
his guitar, almost to himself, when another friend suddenly burst into song, a
thrilling experience.

There is something about song and voices . . .

Chris