Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 09:27:02 -0500
  On a slightly different note, at Saturday's College of Charleston vs
Drexel basketball game, the usual vocal soloist was replaced by a young man
who did a passable rendition of the Jimi Hendrix version on electric
guitar. All the oldish farts like me gave him a standing ovation. Student
section looked a little puzzled; not their kind of music.

Charlie