Re: [OM] YAB on 9-10-14

Subject: Re: [OM] YAB on 9-10-14
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 16:57:06 -0400
Yup. Have seen book and found it quite impressive. Today’s more manageable
kits, weight and size wise, are more than adequate to produce photo books of
excellent quality. I’m not sure it would make any difference at all to use
high-end Canon or Nikon or (gadzooks!) Leica gear if one’s goal is photo books.
There may be something in the color rendering of very high end lenses, but that
can be more than compensated for in processing for the final edition.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal