Re: [OM] YAB on 9-10-14

Subject: Re: [OM] YAB on 9-10-14
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 23:17:19 -0400
If you're going to make landscape books I don't know why you'd need to use a 6x17 camera. An E-M5 or E-M1 has plenty of resolution to make prints of suitable size for a book and it's a lot cheaper and easier to use.

As to the exposure meter, you already have the best exposure meter around... it's called the histogram on your digital camera. The only exposure meter I've used in the last several years is a flash meter for fill flash. Any other use of flash usually bows to the histogram as well.

Chuck Norcutt