Re: [OM] YAB on 9-10-14

Subject: Re: [OM] YAB on 9-10-14
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 23:10:57 -0400
Thanks for correcting my error. I had completely forgotten about the addition of phase detect AF on the E-M1 which, as you have pointed out, makes it possible for Brian to use his existing 4/3 lenses while maintaining good focusing speed. The additional price of the E-M1 and an adapter will more than pay for not having to buy an equivalent flock of lenses.

Chuck Norcutt