Re: [OM] YAB on 9-10-14

Subject: Re: [OM] YAB on 9-10-14
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 11:07:58 +1300
Just for the record, in case people are wondering.

The work of my old friend and long-time successful
landscape photographer Andris Apse is the gold standard
for me.
He has about 6 books (number open to correction ) which
are always on sale in book shops especially for tourists,
and the images are excellent and full of fine detail.
He has published many more but some are now out of
print. He maintains two photo galleries for tourists mainly,
as well.
I'm not in a good geographic spot for print sales.
If I can get a decent book published I'll be pretty pleased.

Brian

---
is active.