Re: [OM] ()M) A question of ethics

Subject: Re: [OM] ()M) A question of ethics
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:21:32 -0500
I actually had a customer ask me if I had barn pictures. I said no. For some
reason, I can’t seem to find photogenic barns. I know they’re around, I just
can’t find them.

As for film, you’re right. I’m going to divest myself of my digital, go to an
antique store, and get myself a nice Argus 35. That’ll show you!

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal