Re: [OM] ()M) A question of ethics

Subject: Re: [OM] ()M) A question of ethics
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 23:08:21 -0600
Thank you. Business accounting major in college and running a software
company... Oh and paper routes as a kid... I hit on the high points and
kept wild assumptions to a minimum. I follow these same accounting
principles in my day job as a telecom tactical planner and have to come up
with pricings for wild stuff. But for that we also dive into present value
of money calculations and other fun stuff. It certainly helps me in
determining what I charge for photographic services.

Good information ken, and pretty much what I suspected. Having been in

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx