Re: [OM] ()M) A question of ethics

Subject: Re: [OM] ()M) A question of ethics
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 01:08:33 +1300

Andrew wrote:

?
Around here, four 6x4 prints would be a lot
cheaper than one 12x8.

Andrew Fildes

>> And who would buy even ONE
6x4 print? Nobody. Even fewer, if that's possible, than bought any one
of my >>few 8 x 12s or 12 x 18s ( same cost to me to have printed but I
had some 8 x 12s in case someone wanted a >>slightly smaller format.

>>As it turned out nobody wanted any of my formats/sizes, which
included some of 35mm format.

>>Other than very small block-mounts, of
the three photographers I knew there, only 6 x 12 or 6 x 17 format
>>sold.

>>There were some other photographers there but they included
other formats such as year calendars

>>(spelling?) and suchlike
devices.