[OM] Setting Anti-Shock [was Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?--Nov

Subject: [OM] Setting Anti-Shock [was Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?--Novel, practical EVF lag asessment tool]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 22:01:47 -0800
On 12/9/2013 7:04 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> ...  Thank goodness the SCP is no longer a mystery as to why I could never
> find it.

Well, shoot, I've been paying too much attention to the GX7. Useful to tell you
how to access the the SCP, BUT ...

For the simple purpose of setting Drive Mode, I need only press the down arrow
button, then left/right to change
setting. There is a direct way!

That's the default for that button. The Pens show default settings on the four
way controller, but the E-M5 doesn't. The
down and right arrows may be set to many different functions. Up and left are
fixed.

Memory Moose