Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?--Novel, practical EVF lag

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?--Novel, practical EVF lag
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 21:29:27 -0600
> But it is reasonable to have to go to a quick menu to change things like
> flash options, focus point, exposure comp. and stuff like that, I think. Hard
> buttons are preferable but...

I don't mind having a button which you press and then use the dials to
adjust. However, we've been going through a phase where the camera
manufacturers are influenced by the Apple iPhone and are taking away
all the buttons and forcing you to interact with the camera through an
adaptive interface which requires total distraction from everything
else going on in order to see exactly where your finger is pressing.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx