Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?--Novel, practical EVF lag

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?--Novel, practical EVF lag asessment tool
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 10:04:43 -0500
Pages 87 and 22 are not very informative for my problem but page 39 is
the key.  It clearly indicates (if you read the small print) that the
info button switches between the various displays if more than one is
turned on.  That was the point I was missing.  First, I was unaware that
I had both of them turned on and didn't realize the info button would
switch between them.  Thank goodness the SCP is no longer a mystery as
to why I could never find it.