Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?--Novel, practical EVF lag

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?--Novel, practical EVF lag asessment tool
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 10:29:27 -0500
I didn't understand this.  Ignoring the fact that you said "Drive
setting" what I expected from your description is that there was a way
to selectively turn shutter shock delay on and off for *individual
shutter speeds*.  But in drive mode the only settings are for frame
counts and self-timer settings.  What have I misunderstood?

Chuck Norcutt