Re: [OM] Potential Targets for Freezing Rain and Ice

Subject: Re: [OM] Potential Targets for Freezing Rain and Ice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 10:42:40 -0500
We got off pretty easily.  We had a slight bit of rain, a slight bit of
sleet and then about 1/2" of snow.  It seems that the storm had pretty
much dissipated by the time it got to upstate New York.

But we were definitely aware of the situation in Dallas.  My wife and I
had been scheduled (10 days ahead of time) for a 9:15am phone
conversation with a company in Dallas.  They had been hired by IBM to
advise us on our health insurance options for 2014.  But many of their
support reps were not able to get into work on time.  After a long time
on hold I was advised that they'd have to call me back after more people
got into work.  We had to wait about an hour but all came out OK in the
end... for us at least. :-)

Chuck Norcutt