Re: [OM] A shot with higher dilution for contrast control

Subject: Re: [OM] A shot with higher dilution for contrast control
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 12:28:50 -0500
I still cannot really determine which type of HC110 you are using,
especially as it seems like your dilution would be more concentrated
than dilution B, for which the development time would be closer to 5
minutes for normal development.  Anyway, you got a nice range of
tonality that gives you a lot to work with.

Joel W.