Re: [OM] A shot with higher dilution for contrast control

Subject: Re: [OM] A shot with higher dilution for contrast control
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 17:00:20 -0400
Everything I see between the front element and the waterhouse stop has
lots of brass showing... including the waterhouse stop ring.  I assume
it's similar behind the stop on those parts I can't see.  All these
parts are reflective and, in particular, will reflect off the back side
of the front element which is uncoated.  All this will cause loss of
contrast.

Chuck Norcutt